XESP is the ultimate guide in Embedded Systems, VLSI Design and Core Software Training in Kolkata.
XESP is providing the world class hands on project based training,this kind of training is very much required for the fresh & experienced engineers to grab the large opportunity in Embedded Systems, VLSI Design & Core Software. XESP is providing the best equipments, experienced trainers from the industry, excellent study material, real life projects for the Embedded Systems & VLSI Design Training in Kolkata.The trainings are customized as per the industry requirements and students can easily choose their option from variety of courses available.
XESP arranges special summer training & winter training on Embedded Systems Training in Kolkata. XESP has its specialized team for VLSI Design training in Kolkata. Here we believe in quality & effective learning.
We also organize workshops and seminars
Our aim is to seize the opportunity to train and promote for development of this technology. XESP will provide industrial training for undergraduates, high-level training programs for experienced professionals, workshops for managers and training courses for hardware/software engineers.
Apart from above activities, a Soft Skill Development Cell, established by well experienced HR professionals in the area of recruitment, selection and induction procedure present to enhance the soft skill.
1. Significant amount of course time should be devoted to discovery-based learning.
2. More emphasis on transferable skills like problem solving over encyclopedic knowledge.
3. To educate & prepare student for a variety of challenging careers in industry e.g. production, service , R&D, engineering etc.
4. To develop sound knowledge of the fundamentals which will help to carry out the design process from problem definition to solution.
5. Ability to visualize and reduce data , concepts and designs to clear pictorial forms.
6. Ability to work individually and as part of the team.
7. Skill development in use of equipment & instruments.
1. To provide world class hands-on training in embedded systems & VLSI design.
2. To create industry-ready, confident professionals out of budding, graduating engineers
3. To develop soft skills which will include effective communication skill, personality development & project management skill.
4. To bridge the gap between ever increasing requirements of “trained professionals” and graduating engineers from the Universities and Engg. Institutes, by providing the necessary technical expertise so that graduating engineers can be thoroughly trained in the subject field to make them industry ready.